Taking Security Outside.
Lock Camp 2021, Nov 12th-14th.
- Do you want to Sponsor the efforts of Lock Camp at our Camping experience along with monthly meetups with Bobcat & Alamo Locksport? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call for Sessions-Workshops are open for 2021: email your prospectus to: email@example.com
Tickets for Lock Camp 2021 are now on sale https://tinyurl.com/lockcamp2021
To share the great outdoors and skills of locksport in a friendly and safe environment for everyone involved. We have one rule, don’t be a jerk, if you are one, you may be asked to leave and not return to another lock camp, or any bobcat locksport sponsored event. Please treat your fellow locksporter, lock picker, hackers, makers, etc as you would want to be treated.
Lock Camp 2021 will be held at: TBA State Park .
Tickets are available at: https://tinyurl.com/lockcamp2021
- Lock Camp 2021’s dates have been chosen: Fri Nov 12 2020- Sun Nov 14 2020, The venue is still TBA Texas State Park
- Tickets cover cost of food, basic beverages like coffee, water, and sports drinks. Along with badge, camping equipment like awnings for the picnic tables, etc.
- If you need camping gear like a tent, sleeping bag etc, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can know how best to assist you in being prepared for this weekend.
- Lock Camp does not offer or provide alcoholic beverages.
- You will need to be prepared for your daily entrance fee into the park if you do not already have a state park pass, which is payable at the park office.
Updated our Code of Conduct:
REFUND/EVENT CANCELATION-POSTPONEMENT DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES POLICY
Comp Tickets will be issued for Lock Camp 2022, if you’re unable to make it to Lock Camp 2021 after purchasing a ticket.