Call for Sessions: Open email prospectus to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ham radio basics: learning about the use and operation of ham radios
- re-pinning locks basics: to create a community of challenge locks
- design and fabrication basics of lock picks
- intro workshop to lock picking
- slight of hand workshop, basics and methodology
- intro to android reverse engineering
- camp fire cooking, basic camping skills
- edc design and construction (could be as simple as an altoid can edc workshop)
- silent disco, operating and curating the content, (hw will be available for this, as we already have a powered fm antenna with mast for short range transmission of a ‘camp radio station’ via raspberry pi and a fm modulator, to be paired with the fm receiver daughter boards we used last year, and some kits will still be available for those interested.
if you want to lead a session please also include a graphic you would like for the associated mini-badge.
If you have something you would like to share email us at: email@example.com